At Halliburton, we engineer completion solutions to address your unique challenges and objectives. By listening and collaborating, we work with you from the start of the project to identify your completion challenges and align project goals. Solutions are then customized to provide the most effective completion design for maximum recovery and efficiency.
Combining our subsurface insight with our robust chemical portfolio and know-how, Halliburton can execute engineered solutions that outperform competitors. Wells completed by Halliburton perform better, long after the stimulation treatment is complete.
Here's what our customers have seen with Halliburton completed wells in the U.S.:
- Overall, we outperform competitors in 7 out of 8 major basins.
- In select basins, we deliver an average 20% improvement in EUR per 1,000 lateral feet.
- In select basins, we deliver an average 21% more daily production of BOE over 12 months.
- In the D-J Basin, we deliver up to 60% more daily production of BOE over 12 months.
- We build collaborative partnerships to enable engineered solutions that optimize completion investment for maximum recovery.
- We deliver better returns for operators throughout the lifecycle of their wells.
- We execute work safely, reliably, and efficiently.
It's simple: Halliburton makes better wells. We collaborate with you to engineer the best solution to maximize your recovery.
How do we make better wells?
Our integrated sensor diagnostics service combines far-field and near-wellbore sensors with proven engineering practices to address your unconventional challenges.
Our fracture additive optimization process integrates specialized laboratory testing and chemical performance evaluation to identify the best additives for optimal well performance at a lower cost per BOE.
Our complete customized engineering service for new completions, infill operations, and refrac operations uses engineered flow distribution to ensure each cluster realizes its full potential for optimal reservoir stimulation.